Hikvision’s NVR9632NI-I8 is a 32 channel professional network video recorder. Part of Hikvision’s I Series NVR range, it houses a 4-core processor from Huawei and supports the H.264+ intelligent compression which aims to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%. Additionally, this NVR combines multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video decoding technology, network technology and intelligent technology, all contributing factors to the I Series range running smoother than previous generations. Featuring 8 hard disk drive bays each supporting up to 10TB and RAID and capable of 4K(UHD) video output via HDMI 1 and 1080P via VGA/HDMI 2, this NVR supports up to 12MP resolution recording.
Hikvision’s I Series NVRs offer complete HD surveillance experiences for the professional market with this high throughput and reliable unit being ideal for large installations requiring enterprise features.
- 32 channel network video recorder
- 320Mbps throughput (200Mbps when RAID is enabled)
- Up to 12 megapixels resolution recording
- H.264, H.264+ compression technologies
- 2 X HDMI/VGA
- HDMI output to 4K(3840?2160)
- VGA output at up to 1080P resolution
- 8 SATA interface – up to 80TB storage (8x 10TB)
- Support RAID0,1,5,6,10 (Enterprise HDD recommended)
- Dual-OS ensures high reliability
- Video Content Analytics (VCA)
- Mobile application & PC client
- P2P – quick remote access setup